India ranks 2nd worldwide in farm output. A network of canals from rivers, well-based systems, ground water, rain water harvesting products and tanks helps in keeping the irrigation infrastructure intact. To help you dive deep into the details, it is important to know that India is also the world’s largest producer of vegetables and fresh fruits and the second largest producer of wheat and rice. All of this proves the fact that agriculture holds an utmost importance in the country as it also accounts for nearly 18 percent of the GDP. To help the agriculture sector function properly, a lot depends on the infrastructure and the equipment used. Today, we’ll discuss one aspect of it pertaining to agriculture pipes, particularly agriculture PVC pipes.
The importance of agriculture PVC pipes?
An agriculture PVC pipe is primarily needed for the purpose of transportation and storage of water and acts as a useful equipment for irrigation and hydroponic systems. In fact, whenever a PVC pipe is exposed to chemicals such as pesticides or other fertilizers, it won’t deshape or degrade.
Other benefits of PVC pipes
- PVC pipe is durable. It can withstand sudden pressure and stress with ease for years.
- PVC’s long life span gives it an edge over other pipes, especially when it comes to agricultural usage. Under appropriate conditions, the pipe can even last for more than 50 years without being supplanted.
- As compared to a metal pipe, an agriculture PVC pipe comes in a fraction of the cost. It is quite economical that way.
- PVC pipes are very customisable. The market is flooded with numerous fittings of different types and sizes. You can customize it however you want.
- If you feel, you can face issues with burying your agriculture pipes, you are probably mistaken. PVC pipes usually have excellent external crush resistance.
India’s best Agri pipe
For those who’ve been searching for an ideal PVC pipe for their farms, we have an amazing suggestion that can work wonders for you. Vectus Pressure Plus pipes, also known as Agri Pipes are manufactured with world-class uPVC material, which is unplasticized PVC material to deliver more strength and stiffness. The pipe material has all the ability to resist corrosion and stabilize harmful UV radiations which makes it a perfect pick for any agricultural or outdoor operations.
Vectus Pressure Plus Pipes (Agri Pipes) are manufactured in accordance with IS 4985, covering the range from 20 mm to 250 mm in pressure ratings of 2.5, 4, 6 & 10 Kg/cm2. The moulded fittings are manufactured as per IS 7834 and the fabricated fittings as per IS 10124.
To add to its kitty of agriculture pipes, Vectus also offers a range of Column pipes, which are a robust and affordable solution for your borewell. Vectus Column pipes are a type of hi-tensile agriculture pipes which are non-corrosive and made from uPVC material. The joints of Vectus Column pipes are strong and threaded for holding the column and submersible pump load, as well as leak-proof for saving every drop of water, as much is possible. Their smooth internal surfaces ensure minimum heat loss due to friction, and about 10 to 30% more water discharge. They are lightweight as compared to MS pipes, GI pipes and HDPE pipes, easy to install, and have a long life.Vectus Column pipes are available in various sizes starting from 1″ to 4″. These agriculture pipes come in various types namely V4 12.5 Kg, V4 15 Kg, Eco Medium, Medium, Standard and Heavy. The pipe dimension chart helps to indicate which is the best type to be used for any particular application, depending on the depth of the bore-well and the type of the pump head.
Benefits of a Vectus Agri Pipe:
- The Selfit sockets in the agri pipe are formed with high precision on precisely developed sophisticated machines.
- You can save upto 50% installation time, as compared to plain ended pipes or loose couplers.
- Vectus Agri pipes eliminate the inconvenience of loose couplers, and further helps in reducing the overall inventory cost.
- Self fit pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion.
- The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%.
- Vectus Agri pipes cost less than conventional plain ended pipes with loose couplers.
So, bring your search to a halt by opting India’s best and the most trustworthy agricultural pipe, “Vectus Agri Pipe” for your farms. To know more about it, visit https://www.vectus.in/agri-piping-system