India ranks 2nd worldwide in farm output. A network of canals from rivers, well-based systems, ground water, rain water harvesting products and tanks helps in keeping the irrigation infrastructure intact. To help you dive deep into the details, it is important to know that India is also the world’s largest producer of vegetables and fresh fruits and the second largest producer of wheat and rice. All of this proves the fact that agriculture holds an utmost importance in the country as it also accounts for nearly 16 percent of the GDP. To help the agriculture sector function properly, a lot depends on the infrastructure and the equipment used. Today, we’ll discuss PVC Agri pipes.
The importance of PVC pipe in agriculture?
A PVC pipe is primarily needed for the purpose of transportation and storage of water and acts as a useful equipment for irrigation and hydroponic systems. Also, it is suitable for both potable and non-potable uses. Infact, whenever a PVC pipe is exposed to chemicals such as pesticides or other fertilizers, it won’t deshape or degrade.
Other benefits of PVC pipes
- PVC pipe is durable. It can withstand sudden pressure and stress with ease for years. It is slightly a better option over a polyethylene pipe in agricultural use as it is softer and flexible on the inside. Moreover, PVC is quite delicate and adaptable as well.
- PVC’s long life span gives it an edge over other pipes, especially when it comes to agricultural usage. Under appropriate conditions, the pipe can even last for more than 100 years without being supplanted.
- As compared to a metal pipe, a PVC AGRI pipe comes in a fraction of cost. It is quite economical that way.
- PVC pipes are very customisable. Market is flooded with numerous fittings of different types and sizes. You can customize it however you want.
- If you feel, you can face issues with burying your PVC pipe for agricultural use, you are probably mistaken. PVC pipes usually have excellent external crush resistance.
India’s best Agri pipe
For those who’ve been searching for an ideal PVC pipe for their farms, we have an amazing suggestion that can work wonders for you. Vectus Pressure Plus pipes, also known as Agri Pipes are manufactured with world-class uPVC material, which is unplasticized PVC material to deliver more strength and stiffness. The pipe material has all the ability to resist corrosion and stabilize harmful UV radiations which makes it a perfect pick for any agricultural or outdoor operations.
Vectus Pressure Plus Pipes (Agri Pipes) are manufactured in accordance with IS 4985, covering the range from 20 mm to 250 mm in pressure ratings of 2.5, 4, 6 & 10 Kg/cm2. The moulded fittings are manufactured as per IS 7834 and the fabricated fittings as per IS 10124.
Benefits of a Vectus Agri Pipe:
- The Selfit sockets in the agri pipe are formed with high precision on precisely developed sophisticated machines.
- You can save upto 50% installation time, as compared to plain ended pipes or loose couplers.
- Vectus Agri pipes eliminate the inconvenience of loose couplers, and further helps in reducing the overall inventory cost.
- Self fit pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion.
- The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%.
- Vectus Agri pipes cost less than conventional plain ended pipes with loose couplers.
So, bring your search to a halt by opting India’s best and the most trustworthy agricultural pipe, “Vectus Agri Pipe” for your farms. To know more about it, visit https://www.vectus.in/agri-piping-system