Vectus brand CPVC (Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) pipes and fittings are manufactured with world's best japanese material and technology, which makes it perfectly reliable plumbing system for hot and cold water disribution systems. It is produced by chlorination of conventional PVC (polyvinyl chloride) material, which in addition gives it more strength to withstand higer temperature(93°C) compared to PVC piping system(60°C), temperatures over this can cause softening of the material and weakening of joints, apart from this Vectus CPVC comes with higer degree of flexibility to work with.These pipes and fittings are used for variety of applications like agriculture, irrigation, water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools and fire fighting mains etc. These pipes are superior to Copper iron(C.I), Ductile pipes(D.I) and Reinforced cement concrete pipes(RCC) and offers number of advantages like light weight, easy and fast installation, excellent corrosion and chemical resistance, high flow rates, long life and economy. vectus CPVC pipes are the appropriate choice for hot and cold water distribution systems. The plumbing systems are approved for potable water in wide range of countries and her in India, the system is approved and CPWD for portable water supply and also by Govt. office MJP.Vectus CPVC pipes are produced in copper tube sizes (CTS) ranging from 15mm (1/2″) to 50 mm (2″) and are manufactured as per IS 15778 in SDR 11 & 13.5 series and fittings as per ASTM D2846 in CTS (Copper tube sizing). Moulded fittings are manufactured as per IS 7834 and fabricated fittings are manufactured as per IS 10124 as well as company standards.
The fittings are produced as per SDR 11, irrespective of standards,the raw material cpvc compound is same for all standards.
Areas of Application:
- Prefered for Hot and Cold water distribution in residential and public projects
- Chlorination process over PVC, makes it perfect for carrying drinking water and food liquids.
- Water and Waste Water treatment systems.
- Industrial use for transportation of chemical and hot corrosive fluids, which includes a wide variety of inorganic acids, bases used in chemical processing.
- Use in Industries like metal finishing, plating and treatment, pulp and paper, air pollution control,mining, aerospace, textile, food and beverage processing, fine sprinkler piping and municipal projects.