vectus Industries limited feel proud to introduce its ultramodern range of composite pipes which comes with added advantages of metal compared to plastic piping system. Vectus branded compipes come up with integrated layer of aluminum which enchanes its efficiency and effectiveness in the era of modern pipes and fitting system. Vectus compipe comes with multiple layers, which include polyethylene and aluminum combined with strong adhesive, which gives it an upper hand over other plastic pipes. The aluminum core in compipe is absolutely diffusion tight and reliably prevents oxygen or gases by 100% from intruding into the pipe. With intense of reseach work and help of CNC machines, Vectus has crafted the thickness of the layers which not only provide strength & protection from intruding particles to it but gives more flexibility, which further helps in getting into derised shapes with less efforts. Aluminum is selected for its composition due to the fact, it enables the pipe to be bend easily and restricts the spring back phenomenon.
Vectus compsite pipes conform to IS: 15450 : 2004 " Standard specification for Polyethylene / Aluminium/ Polyethylene ( PE-AL-PE) Composite pipe". The Vectus compipe system is manufactured from a higher grade Polymer effectively bonded in the inside and outside of an aluminum core by melt adhesive.
Role of PE Layers
PE Layers of composite pipe provide all the advantages of plastic pipes such as:
• Corrosion resistance scale resistance:- Vectus compipes are uniquely designed and manufactered to reduce the deposition of the impurities, formation of bacteria's resulting in scale and corrosion resistance.
• Chemically inert :- Due to the fact that its chemically inert, which future enhances its scope of use and can be used with acidic or basic solution.
• Smooth surafce for better flow properties:- Vectus compipe are manufactured with advance CNC machines, which gives it mirror smooth inner surface, hence allows maximum liquid flow.
Role of Adhesive layers
The adhesive layers have the following functions:
• Exemplary Bond of metal and plastic:- Vectus uses a specific adhesive material, which closly firms the metal and plastic together.
• To absorb eventual shifting movements between the plastic and the metal, likely to occur in opposite direction
• To give the composite pipe the advantages of a single component pipe
Role of Aluminum Layer
In addition to all inherent advantages of plastic pipes the inclusion of the metallic pipe gives Composite pipe the qualities of metal, namely
• It act as a permeation barrier against entry of contaminants and practically limits oxygen permeability to virually zero.
• It allows the pipe to bear much higher load and resitrict its deformation under different loads and forces.
• Dilation with reasonable limits
• Increases malleability so bendable :- Aluminum gives a unique feature to this pipe, which enables it to be easy to bend and restrict the spring back of the pipe.
• Low heat expansion :- These compipe, when exposed to intense heat can withstand longer than other plastic pipes due to lower heat expansion cabibility of Aluminum.
|• Cold and Hot water plumbing and distribution
• Water supply
• Solar water heating system
• Jet pump piping, Submersible pump piping
• Pneumatics, compressed air in textile
• Automotive industry
• Medical foodstuffand chemical industry's pipe system
• LPG nad natural gas distribution
|• Vacuum system
• Radiator central heatings
• Cable conduit
• Diesel, petrol and petroleum products
• Central air conditionining and blower
• Refrigerant system
• Under floor heating system
• Insecticides spraying