Neeranjali - An Initiative of Vectus Industries Ltd.
Meaning of “Neeranjali”:
”SAVE WATER, SAVE LIFE!”
Spreading awareness about the most precious & irreplaceable bounty of nature, ‘WATER’; connecting with the Earth, our under-privileged fellow beings and all living creatures & plants, “Neeranjali”, has been formed with the intent of conserving environment.
“Neer” means water; “Anjali” means offering with devotion to God, as well as, to help people in need. It is a way of worship by joining both the hands.
The logo of Neeranjali depicts the same - where the water droplet is shown in Blue and hands, in Green, to represent nature.
“Neeranjali” is a pure entity; as pure as water, an elixir, as it was & is meant to be. It intends to flow, as is Water’s nature to flow, ‘undeterred’. Neeranjali is working in many directions and thus flows as a pristine river with its tributaries & distributaries; its magnitude and authenticity becomes apparent when seen from a higher dimension.
Follow us on :
You can support, volunteer, interact & contribute, towards the cause initiated by “Neeranjali”, making your friends and folks JOIN our CAUSE!!
Some of the ways by which you can contribute are:
- Spreading awareness about water conservation & safe drinking water.
- Helping keep water bodies clean. Using your contacts/connections in the Government departments to work for betterment & welfare.
- Informing us if you find a need for us to donate tanks at a genuine charitable organization.
- Growing more plants & trees to help combat the detrimental changes in the environment.
- Serving water to the thirsty beings and drying/withered plants & trees.
- Encouraging Rainwater Harvesting, Drip irrigation, Sprinklers or other methods to save/conserve/recycle water.
- Providing bore-wells for farmers in remote villages for better crop production & economic stability.
- Any activity that works for the welfare of the society to make this world a happier place to live.